Home > Areas of Law Index |
Beran Law Office
Areas of Law
- Residential Landlord and Tenant
- Highlights of Nebraska Landlord and Tenant Law.
An outline of information written primarily for landlords. Part of my Landlord Packet
which is available for a small charge.
- Eviction. Basic information about residential evictions.
- Disposition of Personal Property following evictions or abandonment.
- Lead Paint. If you have residential property built before 1978
you will want to check out this page. You will find a sample lead paint
disclosure here. Be sure to get pamphlets from HUD.
- FAQ. Here are some questions with answers. Check this page often, you might find your answer.
- Outline of basic information regarding Military and leases.
- Download the three day failure to pay rent notice and other forms.
Statutes affecting landlords and tenants:
- Nebraska Residential Landlord and Tenant. If you have ever wanted to read the
law, here it is.
- Nebraska Disposition of Personal Property. The ¨abandon property¨ law.
If you are a residental landlord and wonder what to do with tenant's property which has been abandon, here is the law.
- Forcible Entry and Detainer Statute. The statute that governs non-residential
- Family Law
- Adoptions (see Probate)
- The Beran Law Office only represents creditors at this time.
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will and
Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Transfer on Death Deed
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Real Estate
- For Sale by Owner
- Rent to Own (Lease with Option to Purchase)
- Mortgages and Deeds of Trust (Seller financing)
- Buyer Representation
- I am a licensed Nebraska Real Estate Broker, though my license is currently inactive
- Property Management
Please check this page often.